Welcome Guest.


Why aren’t the current smartphones equipped with detailed instruction manuals?

Asked by: Timothy Mitchell 251 views Phone & Tablet February 15, 2019

Addition: The function of the smartphone is very much. I remember that when I first used the smartphone, the purchased smartphone only came with a basic usage instructions. As for how to use the various components in the phone, the phone is not mentioned. The usage of all functions is based on my own search on Baidu or on the 360 ​​Q&A.

15 Answers

  1. +4Votes  

    Reducing the cost is a point. Of course, environmental protection is also a point. The key point is that there is not a few instructions on this list.

    Evans- February 15, 2019 |

  2. +6Votes  

    Because the cost is lower, and no one looks, it is wasted

    Angela Harris- February 16, 2019 |

  3. +7Votes  

    In the past, the computer was specially trained, is there still? The same is true for mobile phones.

    Cynthia Jones- February 17, 2019 |

  4. +8Votes  

    It’s too popular. I’m afraid I won’t use my mobile phone now. Even children will not use it.

    Virginia- February 17, 2019 |

  5. +2Votes  

    If you have a manual, you will not use

    Carl Ward- February 17, 2019 |

  6. +1Votes  

    Since it is a smart phone, the mainstream use is nothing more than two systems, Android and IOS, almost all of them will be used

    Edward Clark- February 17, 2019 |

  7. +7Votes  

    The previous mobile phone features are simple and can be used to introduce the manual. The current smart phone is too complicated. If you want to make it clear, the manual really needs to be changed.

    Martha Phillips- February 17, 2019 |

  8. +1Votes  

    The current instructions can be understood as the boot instructions. The new mobile phone boot tutorials generally have an introduction to the interface, communication introduction, contact introduction, etc. Basic introduction, you open a bring-in application, Basically, there are tutorials. If you have to check the details yourself, because an application is not static, it will change with the version update. After the update, the guide will be repeated once again. Learn about the updated features. The use of individual components requires expertise, as changing or using those components can affect the normal use of the user or involve user information security issues. The system of a mobile phone itself takes up a lot of space. If you introduce each step, it will be at least 128G memory. The instruction manual is even more unrealistic. An English-Chinese dictionary is as thick as the instruction manual. All are big sisters. The proportion of ordinary people who use mobile phone functions is only about 10%-20%, and the remaining 80% are not used normally, so don’t worry about not fully understanding the mobile phone and not experiencing all the functions of the mobile phone. Because most of the features are really not used. If you need specific features, there are a lot of apps that are more practical than the ones that come with your phone. Above, hope to adopt

    Carol Robinson- February 17, 2019 |

  9. +5Votes  

    1. If you buy in a physical store, the sales staff will introduce you to the clear, even where the camera is, how to call to tell you.

    2. If you don’t understand, you can go back to the store and ask, unless you do any mobile phone ROOT.

    3. If you buy online, prove that you will be online, let alone touch the phone.

    4. The production of the manual, the manufacturer has to add a process, and waste costs. In addition, smartphones are now popular, and instructions are used.

    Charles Carter- February 17, 2019 |

  10. +1Votes  

    Environmental protection is one of the most important, and the most important thing is to save costs

    Diane Anderson- February 17, 2019 |

  11. +1Votes  

    Because it increases costs

    Laura- February 17, 2019 |

  12. +6Votes  

    Because of the high popularity, three-year-old children will play

    Diane Young- February 17, 2019 |

  13. +4Votes  

    Because it is only smart, so don’t explain it

    Christopher Allen- February 17, 2019 |

  14. +4Votes  

    Do not give you instructions&nbsp I hope you pay attention to the mobile phone manufacturers some public number forum

    Raymond Johnson- February 17, 2019 |

  15. +5Votes  

    There are product descriptions, as for the use, basically the same, only the difference between the systems

    Martin- February 17, 2019 |